To avoid any problem in the future, we strongly advise our potential clients to read the Epic Assignment’s portion of terms and rules before placing the purchase. Within 24 hours of placing your purchase, you have the option to cancel it if you consider that any of the stated clauses of revision are not satisfactory. Before placing your purchase at Epic Assignment, kindly make sure to carefully read the terms and policies.
If you ordered an assignment from Epic Assignment and need it revised after it has been delivered, we would be happy to help you in accordance with the revision policy. For your reference, the key features of the return policy are listed below.
- The approval of the revision would be subject to terms and conditions. Revisions for orders that have already been delivered to customers would be accepted up to a maximum of 30 days after the delivery date. This time frame would be 60 days for theses and dissertations.
- Depending on the feedback and the type of revisions, revisions would be accommodated within 24 to 7 hours. Please be sure to specify clearly when sending feedback comments via email or your student portal if you want to ask for an urgent revision.
- Please take note that if your revision includes any additional writing or research requirements that were not previously disclosed at the time the order was placed, such as a new subject-topic, a new case study, the use of new software, additional learning objectives, etc., it will not be treated as a revision and will instead be treated as a new piece of work. As a result, you will be asked to pay an additional sum that is proportionate to the academic writer’s work in creating the new criteria.
- You will get a new price quotation that would be appropriate for the new assignment if you add additional requirements to the revision. For instance, if you were given a research proposal that you approved then requested a change after finishing and submitting your work, this would be regarded as a new assignment and would not be covered by the free revision policy. The alteration of country-specific research, referencing standards, etc. would all be subject to the same rules.
At Epic Assignment, we strongly suggest that prospective clients submit their concerns and revision comments by email in order to receive an efficient response. The writing specialist receives and promptly answers any questions sent via the student portal and email.
- Please be aware that Epic Assignment is not responsible for any delays in responding to issues raised through other contact methods like WhatsApp and Live chat. For instance, if you ask for a revision via WhatsApp and Live Chat, Epic Assignment won’t accommodate you. Instead, we strongly suggest using the email for revision queries, as well as additional channels for updates and follow-ups.
- Please be aware that only one set of revision instructions will be considered at a time during a single revision cycle. Any additional information given in response to a revision request will be included in a subsequent revision cycle.
- For the purpose of communication, the client must be available during the revision time. If there is a delay in the student’s response to the expert’s question, Epic Assignment or the academic experts will not be held responsible if the student’s communication delay causes the submission deadline to be missed.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to clearly specify the changes they want made when submitting a revision request, as well as provide thorough feedback (preferably from the professor).
- In order for the academic expert to make the changes in the best way possible, it is crucial that the customer specifically state what is wrong with the assignment and what changes he needs. The standard reasons for revision requests, such as “it is not good” and “I asked for something else,” are not accepted.
- According to the terms and conditions mentioned above, Epic Assignment reserves the right to deny revision requests. In the event that you are not qualified for a free revision, we still encourage you to contact our customer support team and share your assignment-related concerns. We will do our best to address these concerns with the available resources, but we are not obligated to do so under the terms of our service agreement with you.
At the sole discretion of the company’s management, Epic Assignment reserves the right to modify any current revision policy without providing prior notice to customers or the general public.